for lds clients
As a Utah-based company, and as a trusted resource for clients and faith leaders, Creekside Blue Therapists and Emotional & Relational Consultants have special expertise working with members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
Clients often voice relief that they can discuss their personal and life concerns with qualified therapists or Emotional & Relational Consultants who fully understand their faith background and beliefs. Each of our clinicians is experienced with helping clients in the following areas:
- Emotional health and healing
- Strengthening relationships
- Dating and premarital relational guidance
- Emotional preparation for full-time missionaries
- Missionaries who return home early
- Family members adjusting to a missionary’s departure
- Issues surrounding sexuality and conflicted attraction
- Faith identity crisis, for individuals, and for families
- Finding and keeping balance with church, work, and family
- Building self-worth and self-acceptance
- Healing perfectionism and toxic guilt
- Strengthening and enhancing marriage
- Talking to children about divorce, grief, and loss, from a faith perspective
- Helping single parents find balance, support, and strength
- Feeling peaceful and valued when your life doesn’t “match the mold”
- Recovery from pornography, masturbation, and sexual addictions
- Support for partners and families of an addicted loved one
If you are a Bishop and would like to assist in paying for member sessions via check, please call us at 801-870-0724, and our team will lead you through our simple process. Members seeking Bishop assistance should also call us at the same number.
If you are a Stake President, Bishop, Relief Society President, or community leader with specific questions or concerns regarding your congregation, or if you want to schedule an in-person fireside presentation, please email us or give us a call.