- In-person Therapy Session (UTAH) (60 min.): $150
- In-person Therapy Session (MONTANA) (60 min.): $130
- Online Live Video Therapy Session (UTAH/MONTANA) (60 min.): $130
- Online Live Video Consultation Session (Outside of UT & MT) (60 min.): $130
- Couples Marriage Seminar (2.5 Hours): $200 per couple
- Relationships Seminar for Singles (2.5 Hours): $100 per person
FIRESIDES & PRESENTATIONS
- Email us for details and to schedule your event
We accept all major credit cards, Paypal, and HSA (Health Savings Account) and FSA (Flex Spending Account) card payments for both Therapy and Consultation Sessions. We also accept bishop, clergy, and other third-party payments for Therapy and Consultation Sessions. Please email us to set up these third-party payment options, and we would be happy to assist you.
How are “Therapy” and “Consultation” different ?
Due to current regulations which limit the practice of “therapy” across state lines, we do not provide therapy outside of Utah and Montana. Simply put, for clients residing outside of Utah and Montana, we do not diagnose, provide clinical treatment plans, address suicidal or life-threatening situations, fulfill court-ordered treatment courses, make specific therapeutic claims, or bill their services with any health insurances. We strictly comply with these and other state and federal regulations. In Consultation, we offer life guidance and meaningful empathetic support for your emotional well-being and your relationships, and we direct clients to the best literature and supportive resources available—all from the privacy of a phone, tablet, or computer.
Lasting Change Can Start Today.
Click here to get started.